Creamy Corn – An easy homemade creamed corn recipe with cream cheese that will blow away the canned stuff. Parmesan and green chiles take the traditional family side into a dish with flair!
We enjoy this slow cooker creamed corn all year round. From summer pot lucks and barbeques to family dinners and holiday meals this creamy corn recipe is a crowd pleaser! Speaking of crowd-pleasers, this corn recipe is wonderful served alongside Honey Glazed Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Caprese Grilled Chicken, Apple Cheddar Pork Burgers, and even Au Gratin Potatoes.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why You’ll Love This Creamy Corn Recipe
A creamy corn dish can evoke feelings that run the scale from Yay! Nay! Or Blasé! Those who fall into the latter two categories don’t often reach for canned creamed corn (or a creamed corn recipe). Here are just a few reasons this fantastic slow cooker creamy corn recipe with creamy cheese will change the nays to yays!
- Creamy, decadent, and satisfying it’s a family favorite.
- Slow cooker cream cheese corn recipe is super quick to throw together; set it and forget it.
- This creamed corn recipe is made with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- You can make creamed corn in the crockpot or in the oven.
- The salty parmesan cheese blends with tangy cream cheese and rolls over your tastebuds like a caress. (Too poetic? Haha. Ok, the stuff tastes great!)
- Added Bonus: This creamy corn recipe is gluten-free and zero added sugar!