Sheet Pan Nachos are sure to score big for game night, nibbles spread, or family dinner! Crunchy, cheesy, over-the-top chicken nachos served sheet pan style is always a crowd-pleaser!
Looking for more party or super bowl sized snacks? Check out easy Mini Taco Bites Using Phyllo Cups, savory-sweet Ham & Swiss Sliders, and gooey cheesy Hot or Cold Vegetable Dip. My #1 most popular, knock-your-socks-off appetizer recipe; Beer Cheese Dip!
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos Work Every Time
This easy Sheet Pan Nachos recipe makes it simple to enjoy restaurant-style chicken nachos at home. Baked nachos for the win!!
- Easy: layer, heat, and eat
- Convenient: served right in the pan
- Time-saving: using rotisserie chicken
- Delicious authentic flavors
- Crowd-pleasing appetizer and snack
- Fun out-of-the-ordinary family dinner
- Quick clean up with lined sheet pan
- Excellent excuse for my fav, Sangria Mexican Mule! 😉