Easy lasagna soup is filled with the complex tastes of traditional lasagna. Hearty salsiccia, full-bodied tomato base, savory three cheese blend, vibrant Italian seasonings, and sturdy bites of pasta create a deliciously layered and robust soup recipe.
Savory soups are always a favorite this time of year. We’re excited to share some of our favorites with you like, Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup or Easy Butternut Squash Soup recipes. Last year’s fan favorite, Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup, along with Homemade No-Knead Dutch Oven Bread.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why You’ll Love Lasagna Soup
- Lasagna soup tastes as yummy as the traditional pasta meal.
- Easy recipe that’s on the table in under an hour.
- A surprising and artful way to serve a lasagna dish without all the labor; great for guests!
- A hearty and robust Italian-style soup recipe with ground sausage will satisfy even the toughest crowds!
- Lasagna soup, crusty bread, and a simple salad are perfect for friends and family game or movie nights.
- You only need to substitute two ingredients to make a delicious comfort soup for vegetarian diets.
The post Lasagna Soup Recipe With Salsiccia (Italian Sausage) appeared first on TidyMom®.