Love colorful Christmas and holiday decor? I have put all of my holiday favorites for 2022 in one place for you!
We love decorating for Christmas! There is nothing quite like walking into your home when it is fully decked out for the holidays. Each year I swear I am not adding any more decor, and then, inevitably when I am looking for cute things to share I find a few things every year that are worth adding to our collection (fear not, I always declutter my holiday decor each year as well.
This year I am sharing all of my favorites right here in one place to make it super easy for you to find the best decorations for the season for 2022. I will continue adding to this post as I find the best colorful Christmas and holiday decor, so check back often.
Scroll through and you will find links below each graphic that will take you right to the item and its details!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Our Favorite Holiday Decor for 2022
Anthropologie Holiday Decor
Anthro is a color lovers paradise, and their holiday collections are no different! They just always get it right with the perfect mix of vintage inspiration and bright colors.
Advent and Christmas Countdown Calendars
Mark the passing days with a fun Advent or Christmas countdown calendar. Our whole family loves this tradition and I love that it really spreads out the magic of the season. These options are our favorites this year!
- Merry & Bright Advent Calendar
- Christmas Village Advent Calendar
- House Countdown Calendar
- Battery-Operated Advent Calendar House
- ‘Twas The Night Before Advent Calendar
- House Advent Calendar
- Lit Glitter House Advent Calendar
- Tea Light Advent Calendar
- Wooden Tree Advent Calendar
- Arctic Advent Calendar
- Celia Village Advent Calendar
- Nutcracker Theater Advent Calendar
- Lighted Santa’s Workshop Wooden Advent Calendar
- Hansel Village Advent Calendar
- Hans Village Light-Up Advent Calendar
I have finally figured out a secret trick for decorating for the holidays. If you are going to hang faux garland, go ahead and buy the good stuff. It looks so much better and you will be able to enjoy it for years to come! These are the best options out there and totally worth every penny! You can see my video showing the 2 garlands I personally use in my Most Realistic Artificial Garlands for 2022 post.
- Cedar Holiday Greens Garland
- Hemlock Pine Pre-Lit LED Garland 74″
- Soft Plastic Cedar Garland
- Cedar Garland, Evergreen
- Norfolk Pine Garland
- Cedar and Hemlock Garland
Holiday Art: Prints and Canvases
If you’ve read my 6 Secrets to Elevate Your Christmas Aesthetic you know that I am a huge advocate of adding seasonal artwork to your home for the holidays! Changing out my normal art to holiday pieces is another “extra” step that I love doing to make our home feel Christmasy and festive. Also, I just really enjoy the change! These gorgeous prints and canvases will take your holiday decor to the next level.
Holiday Art: TV Art
Don’t forget to add art to your TV! If you have a TV in the middle of your beautiful holiday decor, make it blend in easily with special TV art. I love changing mine seasonally and these are my top picks for holiday and winter art–there is something here for every style.
Holiday Art: Digital Options
Purchasing digital art is a super affordable way to change out your art during the holidays! All you have to do is purchase the file and then have them printed yourself. These are my favorites for the season!
World Market Holiday
Every year World Market comes in with just the right decor and I can’t say no! Their holiday collections are always one of the big reasons I have to add “just a few things” to my decorations, even when I swear we don’t need a thing. I love the colors and the whimsy–they know how to make beautiful decor fun! Several of the things I bought last year and absolutely love are back this year! You can take my 2021 Christmas Home Tour to see how we use our World Market Christmas decor!
- Green And Gold Bottlebrush Gilded Wreath
- Oversized Rainbow Evergreen Trees Lumbar Pillow
- Green Glittered Christmas Tree Candle
- Mauve Glass And Antique Brass Christmas Tree
- Ivory Multicolor Embroidered Nutcracker Lumbar Pillow
- Pastel Rainbow Ombre Bottlebrush Tree Decor
- Green Bottlebrush Tree Set
- Multicolor Merry Merry Coir Doormat
- Ivory Windowpane Throw Blanket
- Ivory Multicolor Felted Wool Pom Pom Christmas Stocking
- Pier Place Red and White Trees Throw Pillow
- Multicolor Mini Bell Star Tree Topper
- Pink Bottlebrush Wreath with Ornaments
- Taupe Multicolor Embroidered Peace Lumbar Pillow
- Pier Place Red and Green Felt Pom Pom Tree Decor
Mini wreaths are a fun way to add a festive touch! We hang mini wreaths on our kitchen cabinets and I love how it brings the holidays right into the room where we spend so much time. Decorating your kitchen is one of my 6 Secrets to Elevate Your Christmas Aesthetic and I can’t believe how much a difference it makes in the holiday feel of your home! But don’t forget, mini wreaths can also be used in other unexpected places–they are perfect to add to windows, chairbacks, and mirrors!
- Red and Green Frosted Berry
- Eucalyptus with Red Berry
- Pine with Juniper Berry
- Pink Bottlebrush with Ornaments
- Eucalyptus and Lambs Ear
- Pine with Silver Bells
- Pine and Red Berry
- Boxwood Wreath
- Pinecone and Faux Pine
- Mini Cedar with Ribbon
- Green And Gold Bottlebrush
- Christmas Ring
Wondering how I approach transforming rooms and spaces in our home? Check out Designer in a Binder®.
And if you want exclusive content and behind-the-scenes sneak peeks, be sure to subscribe before you head out!