The right supplies for spring cleaning make a big difference, but you don’t need fancy supplies, just a couple essentials that can spring clean your whole house. My favorite supplies for spring cleaning are probably things that you have around your house. Put them together in a bucket or caddy to use for spring cleaning. You’ll save time and get motivated for doing a little (or a lot of) spring cleaning.
- duster – a duster is great for quick dusting and hard to reach areas
- sponge – perfect for scrubbing and getting into small areas and scrubbing tough to clean areas
- dish soap – mix dish soap with warm water to wipe surfaces
- rubbing alcohol – great for cleaning high touch areas like switches and door knobs
- all-purpose spray – mix up a DIY cleaner or use your favorite all-purpose spray
- cleaning cloths – quality cleaning cloths make all the difference in your cleaning
- Oxygen Whitener – a cleaning and laundry powerhouse, this is great for scrubbing, carpet cleaning, and so much more
- castile soap – use castile soap like an all-purpose concentrate for your cleaning
- baking soda – use to freshen, deodorize, and scrub
- scrub brushes – scrub those neglected spots back to clean
- squeegee – a squeegee makes all the difference in window cleaning
- white vinegar – use to break down mineral deposits and to clean surfaces
- bucket – use a bucket or a caddy to keep all your supplies in, keep it handy for when you’re ready to spring clean!
Looking for more Spring Cleaning content? GRAB A CHECKLIST TO GET STARTED:
- FOLLOW: Make sure you’re following along on Instagram @CLEANMAMA
- SUBSCRIBE: If you haven’t subscribed to the blog – you can do that by putting your name and email address in the FREE PRINTABLES PAGE
- DOWNLOAD + PRINT: Once you get the password (you only need to enter your email address in ONE time), grab the Spring Clean Your Way Checklist on the FREE PRINTABLES PAGE – this is what we are following for the month of March.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS: Spread the word on your social media and tag me so I can share too! Cleaning is always more fun with friends!
WATCH FOR SPRING CLEANING CONTENT ALL MONTH LONG: Make sure you’re following along on Instagram for DAILY updates from the Clean Mama HQ 😉 (my house).