Gazpacho soup – Ripe Roma tomatoes, fresh herbs, and robust garden vegetables explode in this cold soup with a bright, tangy flavor. Try gazpacho for lunch, dinner, or as an appetizer. Either way, it really hits the spot on a hot day!
Looking for some “cool” summer recipes for warm summer days? Here are some of our favorites: starting with an Aperol Spritz or my newest addiction, a Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita. While enjoying a refreshing beverage, grill some Corn On The Cob for a Fresh Roasted Corn & Black Bean Salad or a Grilled Corn And Zucchini Salad to serve with a cold Spanish soup.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why You’ll Love This Gazpacho Soup Without Bread
Get ready to love a delicious and healthy, lower-carb variation of an authentic gazpacho recipe (without bread) from Andalusia, Spain.
- Summer gazpacho is fresh, healthy, and a delicious way to revitalize on a warm day.
- Serve Spanish cold soup as a drink, snack, meal, or a “liquid salad.”
- This gazpacho soup recipe is a great way to keep carb counts down for people with dietary restrictions.
- Cold soup makes a delightful surprise at a dinner party and an elegant presentation when garnished and served in a cocktail glass.*
- Variations are unlimited when making a recipe for gazpacho.
- No wasted veggies! Use extras from preparing summer soup for garnish.