Easy Carrot Souffle With Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
This Carrot Souffle recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a holiday side dish that eats like a delectable dessert! Loaded with sweet carrot goodness, fluffy custard-like texture, and cinnamon and brown sugar. Super easy to make, delicious served warm or cold, unique addition to any holiday menu!
Carrot souffle is an excellent Easter side dish; if you are looking for a few more holiday sides, check out: smoky Sauteed Green Beans With Bacon, savory Oven-Roasted Parmesan Asparagus, and easy Ambrosia Salad. Contemplating a main dish? I’ve got a fantastic and easy Apricot Glazed Ham Recipe. Don’t forget a Raspberry Kir Royale or Lemon Meringue Martini for your brunch menu.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why A Carrot Souffle Isn’t Just A Holiday Side Dish
Every season, I pull out a traditional recipe and tell myself I’ve got to remember to make it throughout the year. It’s like a good year’s resolution, full of intent that slides right into forgotten! This vegetable souffle recipe is no exception; it elevates the humble carrot to the highest levels!
- A carrot souffle recipe with brown sugar is delicious and super easy to whip up.
- “Eye Love Carrots!” A Great source of vitamin A and fiber.
- Fool-proof fluffy, custard-like texture with cinnamon caramel-toffee notes is superb.
- A great way to win over finicky carrot eaters!
- Serve as a hot vegetable side dish or a chilled dessert souffle.
- Vegetable souffle recipes are versatile and can be switched up from sweet to savory carrot souffle.
The post Easy Carrot Souffle With Brown Sugar & Cinnamon appeared first on TidyMom®.