This creamy cozy Butternut Squash Soup recipe is perfect for a chilly evening. It combines butternut squash, warm spices, cayenne pepper, and heavy cream for a tasty, hearty winter soup. Make a double batch and freeze leftovers for another night.
If you’re looking for more cozy cool weather recipes with butternut squash, our favorite fall vegetable, you’ll want to add these recipes to your arsenal: Maple Braised Butternut Squash, Southwest Black Bean Stuffed Butternut Squash, Smoked Gouda Dip With Butternut Squash, and Pumpkin Alfredo with Butternut Squash Ravioli.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Easy Butternut Squash Soup Recipe, Love At First Bite!
- Quick and easy stovetop butternut squash soup on the table in 30 minutes!
- Frozen or pre-cut packaged squash saves even more time, making this squash soup a delicious, hearty go-to year-round.
- Butternut squash is low in sugar and high in fiber.
- Rich, creamy butternut squash soup is delicious the second time around for lunches.
- Bonus: Healthy, full-flavored, packed with vitamins and minerals.