Panera Copycat Creamy Chicken And Wild Rice Soup -A cozy, creamy, stick-to-your-ribs soup that is loaded with carrots, celery, chicken breasts, and of course, wild rice! Easy to make at home and serve with crusty bread and a fresh side salad and you have a perfect meal.
When cooler weather rolls around, nothing satisfies like hearty homemade soup with homemade Croutons or fresh, crusty bread. Some of my favorite rich and hearty soups include Easy Roasted Tomato Soup, Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup, Slow Cooker Taco Soup, and Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why We Love Copycat Panera Chicken And Wild Rice Soup
There is something so wonderful about eating something warm and hearty when it’s cold outside. Ultra creamy, ultra-satisfying wild rice chicken soup is a step away from chicken noodle soup. Wild rice offers a more textured and nutty/sweet bite bursting with flavor and hearty goodness!
- Cozy, hearty, and easy to make.
- Use leftover chicken or store-bought rotisserie chicken and you can throw together a delicious pot of soup with very little effort.
- The seasoning packet from the box of wild rice blooms to life when sauteed in butter; it’s a flavor explosion.
- Creamy chicken and wild rice soup is a great make-ahead recipe since it keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. Allowing the flavors to develop overnight makes this soup even better the next day.
- Make ahead and have easy dinners and lunches for the week.