Cranberry Orange Biscotti (Easy Christmas Biscotti)
Cranberry Orange Biscotti have a sensational crisp crunchy texture and are loaded with festive holiday flavors. The twice-baked cookies are perfect for dunking in coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Plus, these Italian cookies store well and last for weeks.
Cranberry orange biscotti is more than just a coffee dipping treat! Try Christmas biscotti with Butterscotch Spike Hot Chocolate, Creamy Bailey’s Irish Coffee, Lattes, and even Eggnog Iced Coffee loves a dunking buddy! Do you lean toward traditional Italian biscotti dipping in sweet red dessert wine? Try my German Mulled Wine.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why Cranberry Orange Biscotti Are Going To Make Your (Holi)-Day!
Making your own homemade cranberry orange biscotti with white chocolate is so satisfying your peeps will wonder at your Cheshire grin!
- Classic Italian Treat: A fantastic flavor combination in a not-too-sweet Italian biscuit
- Dunking Power: The twice-baked dry texture is superb when dunked in hot (or cold) coffee, latte, or tea.
- Great For Gifting: A delicious, light, and crunchy baked treat holds up well for gifting
- Make-Ahead: Low-moisture biscotti last longer than fresh-baked cookies
- Simple Ingredients: Cranberry orange Christmas biscotti only need a few basic pantry ingredients.
The post Cranberry Orange Biscotti (Easy Christmas Biscotti) appeared first on TidyMom®.