Coldwell Banker SKS Realty, a well-established real estate brokerage in Bedford County (Pa.) has joined forces with Coldwell Banker Premier to enhance its operations, marketing, and support for its 21 agents. Coldwell Banker Premier is one of the most successful companies in the 116-year-old Coldwell Banker brand with 12 offices serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C.
The announcement comes two weeks after Coldwell Banker Premier merged with Coldwell Banker Resort Realty Rehoboth Beach, DE, Led by Founder and CEO Steve DuBrueler, Coldwell Banker Premier has earned a 2022 spot on the prestigious Coldwell Banker Chairman’s Circle list as one of the top Coldwell Banker affiliates in the world. With approximately 150 agents, Coldwell Banker Premier was responsible for 1,700 transactions and $500 million in sales volume in 2021.
Coldwell Banker SKS Realty has dominated the West Central Pennsylvania market for 25 years. The company, which was founded in 1994, has offices in Bedford, McConnellsburg, and Everett, PA. It generated nearly 350 transaction sides equating to over $50 Million in sales volume last year.
Melinda Feaster and Cheryl McInroy, broker/owners of Coldwell Banker SKS Realty who will continue in their leadership roles, decided to partner with Coldwell Banker Premier to take advantage of the greater synergies a larger brokerage could offer as well as the greater levels of agent support. They will work closely with Coldwell Banker Premier Chief Operating Officer Stephen Meadows on integrating with the company’s marketing and operations teams.
As part of the Coldwell Banker Premier family, Coldwell Banker SKS Realty agents will benefit from a health and wealth solution, which provides subsidized health, dental and vision insurance as well as a 401k plan and deferred compensation plan. In addition, automation of back-office functions will increase efficiencies for agents, while also benefiting from operational synergies in property management, relocation, training, coaching, and professional marketing support.
- Coldwell Banker Premier was established by Steve DuBrueler in 1994 and affiliated with the brand in 1995. DuBrueler’s business model is designed to ensure the success of the company’s agents. This service mentality is reflected in DuBrueler’s recent recognition as the Chandler Barton Spirit Award winner, the highest individual honor bestowed by the Coldwell Banker brand.
- Melinda Feaster became an owner of Coldwell Banker SKS Realty in 1998; McInroy joined the company in 2011 as an agent and became a partner in 2017. The firm’s tenure with the brand dates back to its founding.
- Coldwell Banker SKS Realty was named to RIS Media’s Power Broker Report for the first time in 2018. Since then, the firm has grown from one office to three, reflecting Feaster and McInroy’s focus on the market expansion.
“This partnership brings together two long-time market-leading companies who are standard-bearers in the industry and passionate promoters of the Coldwell Banker brand. Melinda and Cheryl have worked tirelessly to bring opportunities to their agents and this partnership represents a new level of commitment of growth for their team as they gain access to world-class tools, service, and support and realize greater back-office efficiencies and expanded marketing programs to allow agents to build their business.”
– Steve DuBrueler, Founder and CEO, Coldwell Banker Premier
“Over the last five years, we have had made a concerted effort to maximize growth opportunities that position us for relevance and continued success in an increasingly crowded space. Our partnership with Coldwell Banker Premier gives us a competitive edge that will put us in a position to become an even more dominant firm in our market.”
– Melinda Feaster, Broker/Owner, Coldwell Banker SKS Realty
“As active sales professionals who derive much joy from our relationships with our clients, Melinda and I deeply appreciate Steve’s philosophy of agent support. His
commitment to professional development and success for agents will be a tremendous benefit to our entire team.”
– Cheryl McInroy, Broker/Owner, Coldwell Banker SKS Realty