White Chocolate and Almond Protein Cookies
Not only are these cookies going to satisfy your sweet tooth, they are going to help you hit your protein goal for the day.
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup. whey protein powder vanilla
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup almonds chopped
- 2 tbsp. white chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 320°F (160°C). Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a food processor, blend together all of the ingredients (except for the almonds and chocolate), until a dough texture forms. Taste for sweetness and if necessary add a little more honey.
- Add in the almonds and chocolate and incorporate into the dough. Shape into 4 cookies.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until the top of the cookies start to brown. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.