Keto Pesto Zoodles with Chicken
This Keto dinner will have you coming back for seconds!
- 4 zucchini spiralized
- 1 lb. chicken breast chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. green pesto
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese grated
- fresh basil to serve
- chili flakes to serve
- salt and pepper
- Make zucchini noodles using spiralizer or a vegetable peeler.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place the chicken in the pan for 8-10 minutes, ensuring it is cooked all over.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Next, cook the zoodles. In the same pan, add the remaining tablespoon of oil, pesto, tomatoes and zucchini noodles.
- Stir well, until the zoodles are coated with the pesto.
- Add the chicken back into the pan, along with the parmesan cheese and toss. Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with fresh basil and chili flakes.