Lettuce wraps are a great low carb way to enjoy your favorite protein. Try them with tuna salad next time for a simple meal!
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 1 1/4 Cup Tuna in olive oil drained
- 1 Tbs Tomato puree
- 1 Small Red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 8 lettuce leaves
- Put the tuna and half of the oil from the can in a bowl and mix with the tomato puree.
- Chop the red onion as fine as possible and add to the tuna.
- Cut the apple in 2 parts and remove the core.
- Chop the apple into small cubes and also add to the tuna. Mix everything.
- Spread the tuna over the 8 lettuce leaves and serve as wraps.