Get ready for a flavor explosion of epic proportions! This salad could very well change your life! Well, at least it will taste good!
Tuna & Broccoli Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
For the Salad:
- 2 big handfuls salad leaves
- 3 radishes sliced
- ½ cup 120g tuna in water, drained
- 2 slices bread
- 100 g broccoli
- 2 tsp. Parmesan grated
For the Dressing:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of honey
- salt and pepper
- Divide the salad leaves between two plates. Add the sliced radish and pieces of tuna.
- Toast the bread and cut into cubes, then add to the salad.
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx. 5 minutes, then strain and add to the salad.
- In a bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.