These colorful roasted potatoes pack a ton of flavor into every bite thanks to the winning combination of fresh rosemary paired with garlic and sautéed onions. What’s more, they really dress up your dinner plate – and they’re super easy to make!
Tri-Color Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb Tri-color Fingerling potatoes washed and cut half
- 2 Tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbs Fresh rosemary leaves minced
- 3 cloves Fresh garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs Coconut oil
- 2 Large White onion cut into thin strips
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl, along with olive oil, rosemary leaves, and garlic. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread potatoes onto a large, rimmed baking sheet and arrange in a single layer without overcrowding. Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and turn potatoes so they brown evenly. Return to oven and roast for another 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- While the potatoes are roasting, melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sliced onion and sauté, stirring occasionally, until they turn deep brown, approximately 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Remove from potatoes from oven and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add onions and toss to combine. Serve immediately.