Sugar-free Christmas Cake
Seriously? Sugar-free? You heard that right. Not everything around the holidays has to put you in a coma.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Combine your choice of dried fruits in a large mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile add the eggs, orange juice, vanilla extract and spices into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Line a 7.5 inch baking tin with baking paper and spoon in the cake mix.
- Decorate the top with almonds and bake for 80 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven, place on a wire cooling rack and allow to cool completely before serving.