Slow Cooker Spanish Chicken Stew
Grab your Crock Pot and create an amazing, hearty stew that will keep you coming back for more!
- Slow Cooker
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 1.3 lbs. chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 2 carrots sliced
- 2 celery stalks sliced
- 12.7 oz. roasted peppers, drained, chopped
- 1 red onion diced
- 21 oz. can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- pinch of saffron
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- Place all ingredients into the base of a slow cooker, with the exception of the balsamic vinegar and frozen. Stir to combine.
- Cook on high setting for 4 hours (or low for 6 hours).
- Once cooked, stir in the balsamic vinegar and frozen peas. Cover and cook for a further 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Storage: Cool completely and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Alternatively, you can freeze for up to 3 months.