Fall vegetables star in this oven-roasted vegetable recipe. Perfectly seasoned roasted Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, and beetroot; crispy on the outside and succulent on the inside.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
I love the versatility of oven-roasted vegetables by changing seasonings and switching up root vegetables.
Why You’ll Love Roasted Fall Vegetables
- Roasted Fall vegetables make a delicious side dish that adds visual vibrancy, depth, and flavor to any meal.
- Cut, toss, and roast! Yummy golden roast vegetables are simple to prepare and full of depth and flavor.
- Perfect as a weekday side dish or elegant addition to a holiday meal.
- Roasting vegetables in the oven heightens the sweet, full flavor by caramelizing the sugars of the root vegetables.
- They can be served on their own as a side or incorporated into a salad, casserole, or bowl meal.
The post Roasted Fall Vegetables (Including Roasted Brussels Sprouts) appeared first on TidyMom®.