Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Sweet Potatoes With Wild Rice (Side Dish)
Move over creamed corn! A new side dish is taking the dinner table by storm! Crispy, caramelized roasted Brussels sprouts and tender bites of sweet potato are paired with wild rice and drizzled with savory-tangy maple dijon dressing. The ideal anytime side dish and a welcomed addition to the array of holiday side dishes!
Sometimes I could eat a whole meal with just side dishes. Here are some of our favorites: Creamy Cucumber and Onion Salad, Sauteed Green Beans With Bacon, and Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes. No good side is “left behind;” for my Creamed Corn lovers, especially since it’s a no-fuss crockpot recipe!
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why We Love Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Sweet Potatoes Side Dish
- Besides being an absolutely yummy recipe with wild rice, a roasted veggie side is a tasty addition to any meal!
- Roasting vegetables increases their sweetness by caramelizing natural sugars.
- No one will feel guilty about having seconds of this heart-healthy, nutrient-packed side dish!
- This recipe with wild rice and roasted veggies is a delicious and welcomed addition to traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas side dishes!
- Makes an exceptional power bowl lunch when you add shredded rotisserie chicken or grilled breast to leftovers.
- A tangy, savory-sweet taste sensation that surprises even the take-it-or-leave-it veggie critic.
The post Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Sweet Potatoes With Wild Rice (Side Dish) appeared first on TidyMom®.