Garlic Cheese Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese
Cheesy Garlic Bread takes your dinner loaf from dull to delectable with cream cheese! French bread slathered in creamy, cheesy garlic with a hint of heat. The incredible flavor that makes any meal special!
Cheese-centric garlic bread is made for pasta recipes, especially those “all-in-one” meals like Cheesy Chili Mac, Homemade Lasagna, Three Cheese Baked Mostaccioli, or One-pot Lemon Artichoke Pasta. Want to throw a refreshing cocktail into the mix to cleanse the palate? How about an Aperol Spritz or a Sparkling Cucumber Gimlet?
Why You’ll Love Cream Cheese Garlic Bread
This garlic cheese bread is foodie nirvana. A thick, smooth layer of cream cheese, herbs, and garlic – transforms blase bread into bites of bliss.
- Three creamy, melty cheeses are delectable on garlic bread.
- The addition of Italian seasoning adds flavorful depth.
- Crushed red pepper flakes provide a complementing touch of warmth.
- Garlic cheese bread is a side dish all on its own.
- Convenient using a store-bought loaf of bread.
The post Garlic Cheese Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese appeared first on TidyMom®.