What better appetizer to have on hand for a get together? This simple twist on a classic will have your guests begging for the recipe!
- ½ lettuce
- 10.5 oz. cold water shrimps cooked
- cayenne pepper to garnish
For the Sauce:
- 6 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco to taste
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide the lettuce between 4 serving bowls, top with the shrimps and drizzle with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper and serve immediately.