This is how dinner should be: Fast, easy, and full of flavor! You can have these tasty beef fajitas on the table in 30 minutes if needed, or you can marinate the steak ahead of time with some olive oil and the dried spices listed below for extra flavor.
Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas
- 1 1/2 lbs Flank steak sliced into thin strips
- 1 lb bag Mini Sweet Peppers cuthalf lengthwise and seeded
- 1 Large Red Onion thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Fresh cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 1 Large Lime sliced
- 1 Large Avocado Diced; optional
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sliced flank steak, peppers, red onion, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, and red pepper flakes. Generously season with salt and pepper, to taste, and mix until everything is well coated.
- Spread the steak and pepper mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and roast in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the steak reaches the desired level of doneness and the peppers are soft and slightly caramelized.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and sprinkle with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Serve immediately with diced avocado, corn tortillas, or lettuce wraps for a low-carb option, if desired. Enjoy!