Reuben Sliders With Corned Beef
Reuben Sliders are great for game day or dinner because they’re so easy to make and hard to resist. These cheesy, baked corned beef-loaded party sliders with a tangy sauce disappear fast, good luck eating just one!
If you love a slider sandwich like we do, you can always serve a variety of baked sliders to feed a crowd. We love Pepperoni Pizza Sliders and Ham And Swiss Sliders in our house, along with elevating the simple sandwiches with versions like Flank Steak Sliders and Beer Battered Buffalo Shrimp Sliders.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why We Love Reuben Sliders
If you like to chow down on a good Reuben sandwich at a restaurant, you’ll love this fun twist on the traditional version. Slightly salty corned beef is smothered with melty cheese and topped with tangy sauerkraut and creamy dressing, all in between buttery, crusty, warm buns.
- Baked Reuben sliders have everything you love in a classic Reuben sandwich.
- They make a great party appetizer.
- Hands-on prep time is quick.
- They can be prepped ahead and then pop the corned beef sliders in the oven when you’re ready.
- You just need a handful of simple easy-to-find ingredients
- Serve Reuben sliders on St. Patrick’s Day or for game day!
The post Reuben Sliders With Corned Beef appeared first on TidyMom®.