Salmon Tartar with Avocado and Mango
- 1 small salmon filet 100g, cut in cubes
- ¼ avocado cut in cubes
- ¼ cup 30g mango, cut in cubes
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/3 tsp. honey
- chili pepper to taste
- handful coriander chopped
- Wash and dry the salmon, then cut it into small cubes. Next cut the avocado and mango into cubes and add to the salmon.
- Mix in the lime juice, chili pepper, and coriander. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Set aside to chill in the fridge for at least 10 mins, then serve with toast (not included in nutrition info).