Raspberry Chicken Mixed Green Salad
There's nothing quite like a refreshing mixed green salad.
- 4 c. mixed salad greens rinsed and patted dry
- 1 lb. rotisserie or other cooked chicken breast sliced
- 1 c. fresh raspberries
- 4 oz. goat cheese crumbled
- Salad dressing of choice*
Optional Salad Dressing Shown:
- ½ c. lemon-flavored olive oil
- ¼ c. white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ t. cayenne pepper
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- If using, prepare the salad dressing by adding all ingredients to a mason jar. Cover and shake until well combined. Set aside until ready to use.
- Divide mixed salad greens among four chilled individual serving plates. Top with sliced chicken breast, fresh raspberries, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle each plate with salad dressing of choice and serve immediately. Enjoy!