With only 5 ingredients and less than 10 minutes of cook time, your family will be enjoying this savory haddock dish in no time! Who knew cooking fresh fish could be so easy and tasty? Enjoy!
Parmesan Haddock with Fresh Tomatoes and Basil
- 2 Tbs Extra virgin olive oil divided
- 4 6-oz Fresh haddock filets
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 4 Medium Tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 Cup Fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to broil and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Arrange haddock filets on baking sheet and brush with a tablespoon of olive oil before sprinkling with the Parmesan cheese. Lightly season each filet with salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Place in pre-heated oven and broil for 6-8 minutes or just until the fish is golden brown on top and flakes easily with a fork. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While the fish broils, toss the tomatoes and basil with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and black pepper, as desired. Set aside.
- Transfer fish to individual serving plates and top each filet with an equal portion of the tomato-basil mixture before serving. Enjoy!