Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets
This version of the classic snack food won’t just please the kids, it’ll become a healthy family favorite!
- 1 ½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into cubes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the panko breadcrumbs into a medium bowl, add the dried spices and mix through. Set.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and almond milk.
- Dip the chicken first into the egg mixture and then toss in the breadcrumbs until completely coated. Place each cube of chicken onto the lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with sauce your choice.
Storage: Once cooked and cooled, store the chicken nuggets in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.