Here is a quick and healthy weeknight dinner that is absolutely full of flavor. As an added bonus, clean up could not be any easier!
This baked cod recipe works well with just about any side dish you prefer. For a really nice presentation, pair it with these light and easy cucumber noodles with fresh pesto.
Don’t forget about making your own Fresh Pesto to go on top!!
Mediterranean-Style Baked Cod en Papillote
- 4 5-6 Oz. Dried Cranberries
- Italian Sausage Washed and sliced
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut parchment paper into 4 large squares (approximately 12” x 12”).
- On a flat surface, place a cod fillet on one square, positioning it toward the bottom center of the paper. Sprinkle the cod with salt and pepper. Top the fillet with sliced tomatoes and a drizzle of pesto.
- Fold the parchment paper in half and seal the bottom edge by tightly folding where the two halves come together. Repeat on each side.
- Set the sealed pack on lined baking sheet and repeat process with remaining 3 cod fillets. When finished, place baking sheet in pre-heated oven on center rack and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.