This one is a real keeper! One bite and you won’t believe all that incredibly flavor is courtesy of just a few basic ingredients. Plus, this tasty dish takes under 20 minutes to get on the table, so it’s a perfect quick and easy weeknight meal. Serve with Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
Maple-Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 Tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 4 oz Boneless pork chops
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbs Real maple syrup
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-duty skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops on each side with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the pre-heated skillet. Brown pork chops on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside on a rimmed dish.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to hot skillet and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium and cook mixture until it is reduced to about 1/3 of its original volume. When ready, the glaze will become thick and syrupy. (Do not overcook or the mixture will become hard and sticky).
- Return the pork chops to the skillet along with the juices that collected on the plate. Stir liquid to blend juices into the syrup and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter or individual serving plate and drizzle with pan sauce. Serve immediately with Roasted Brussels Sprouts or your choice of sides.