Lime Energy Balls
Looking for a quick snack? These are a great, healthy option!
- ⅓ cup almonds
- ¼ cup cashews
- ½ cup desiccated coconut unsweetened
- 10 medjool dates pitted
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- zest and juice from one lime
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- pinch of sea salt
- Place the almonds, cashews and desiccated coconut into food processor and pulse until everything is chopped into small pieces. Place the mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates into the food processor and pulse until a paste forms. Now, add the nuts back into the food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Add in the coconut oil, lime juice, lime zest and a pinch of salt. Pulse again a few more times, until well combined.
- Use your hands to form the dough into balls. Use around 1 tablespoon of dough for each energy ball.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks. Alternatively store in the freezer for up to 3 months.