Satisfy your sweet tooth with this quick and easy chocolate cake recipe. It’s a perfect treat for 1 person. Try topping it with fresh strawberries or a fruit of your choice.
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake [KETO]
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 3/4 Tbs. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs. Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Low-carb sweetener of choice
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbs. Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Add the first three ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Melt butter in a small bowl in a microwave for several seconds. Add low carb sweetener and stir until completely dissolved. Add egg, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt to the butter mixture and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until thoroughly blended. Pour blended mixture into mug or small microwave-safe container and microwave on high for 1 minute.**
- Remove from microwave and serve immediately with fresh sliced strawberries, if desired. Enjoy!
**Actual cooking time will vary depending on individual unit. Check for doneness after 45 seconds. Do not overcook or the cake may become too dry. Nutritional Information: *** Carbs/Serving: Total Carbs: 13g Fiber: 7g Net Carbs: 6g Calorie Breakdown: Protein: 8% Fat: 84% Carbohydrates: 7% ***Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer. Information for this recipe is an approximation because coconut and other low carb flours are not included in the HappyForks.com ingredient database. Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice. Nutritional information for recipe based on Swerve® brand granulated sweetener which reports zero net carbs because the ingredients do not affect blood sugar.