This recipe only takes a couple minutes to put together and costs less than buying pre-packaged taco seasoning. It also has less salt and no artificial additives or preservatives.
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Super simple taco seasoning that will save you time and money!
- 2 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 2 tsp. Dried Oregano Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container and shake well to combine. Use 2 - 3 tablespoons per pound of ground beef (use more or less according to individual taste preferences).
- This recipe can also be made in larger batches. Store unused amounts in an air tight container for up to 6 months.