This flavorful cauliflower mash pairs well with a wide range of beef, pork, chicken, and plant-based entrees. Plus, it comes together in under 30 minutes, so it is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to get a healthy dinner on the table without too much fuss.
Garlic and Chive Cauliflower Mash
- 1 medium Cauliflower head florets only
- 2-3 whole Garlic cloves peeled
- 2 Tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbs Fresh chives chopped
- Place the cauliflower florets and the garlic cloves into a steamer basket set over a pot of gently boiling water. Cover and steam until the cauliflower is fork-tender, around 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower and garlic to a food processor or blender and add the olive oil, almond milk, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the seasonings, as desired.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with fresh chives before serving. Enjoy!