Peach Rosé Sangria is elegant, fruity, and refreshing; ripe summer peaches, berries, and citrus slices, deliciously steeped in blushing rosé and peach vodka. A new summer love!
This peach sangria needs to become part of your summer cocktail arsenal along with our Sangria Mexican Mule, Ginger Peach Bourbon Smash, Watermelon Grapefruit Wine Slushie, Peach Frosé, or Rosé Summer Sangria With Berries. All party-perfect or for porch sipping.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why You’ll Love Peach Sangria With Vodka
Fresh fruity, and inviting peach sangria will blow your guests away! A punch-packing summer sangria recipe with rosé and the mischievously crafty addition of vodka infused with real peach juice!
- Quick and Easy! Slice some fruit and pour wine and vodka.
- Make-Ahead Cocktail. Mix most of the ingredients together, then let it sit in the fridge several hours.
- Flavorful. Fruity, sweet, and delicious, an invigorating summer love peach sangria recipe with the added benefit of antioxidant-rich berries. (who doesn’t love a health boon to their booze?)
- Peach vodka enhances the gorgeous aromatics and flavor of fresh peaches in rosé sangria by using real peach juice.
- Made For Easy Entertaining. Rosé sangria with peaches is easy to serve in elegant stemware; gorgeous to look at, but even better to savor and enjoy!
- Rosé or White Wine – you’re choice.