Eggs Fried on Tomatoes with Tuna
- 1 large tomato
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz. 80g tuna in brine
- a pinch of oregano
- a pinch of chili flakes
- parsley chopped, to serve
- Peel the tomato and chop into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan, add the chopped tomato and fry over a high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Create 2 gaps in the tomato and break the eggs into them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange pieces of Tuna on top. Then sprinkle with dried oregano and optionally chili flakes.
- Fry for a further 3 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked. Serve with fresh parsley.