Calling all pumpkin peeps, ’tis our season! Spiced Homemade Pumpkin Bars kick it off with…wait for it…gloriously decadent brown butter frosting! It’s a win-win! Great for serving a crowd.
Fall isn’t always “all about the pumpkin,” said no one ever! Easy homemade pumpkin bars are just the start; here are some pumpkin recipes to add to your Fall lineup. Spreadable yummy Pumpkin Butter, handheld delights, Crustless Mini Pumpkin Pies, and for cookie cravers Pumpkin Snickerdoodles.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why We Love Homemade Pumpkin Bars With Brown Butter Frosting
Moist, flavorful cake-like pumpkin squares with the rich buttery taste and consistency of amazing brown butter frosting. I say, “Autumn-colored leaves and pumpkin bars, please!”
- Well…, it’s pumpkin! And “leaves” you wanting more!
- Wonderfully fragrant golden browned butter is rich, nutty, and knocks brown butter frosting out of the park!
- Pumpkin squares are very easy to pull together, and brown butter frosting
- Autumn pumpkin recipes immediately transport me to my happy place, anticipating cooler weather and Fall family time!
- Pairs wonderfully with a pumpkin spice latte or Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate!
- Spiced pumpkin bars are perfect for work meetings, church groups, Thanksgiving dessert table, or just an afternoon gab session with friends.
Bonus! Save money by using my link below to make your own pumpkin pie spice!