RED VELVET CAKE WITH CINNAMON BUTTERCREAM. This rose cake is sure to make any birthday or special occasion spectacular. The red velvet cake made from scratch is soft, moist, and tender, with the perfect red velvet flavor. Inside you will find fluffy cinnamon buttercream between the layers and topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting. A cake they will never forget!
Whether for a birthday cake, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, or a weekend dessert you can’t go wrong with red velvet recipes like Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cookies, Red Velvet Pancakes, and Red Velvet Hot Chocolate.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why I Love This Red Velvet Rose Cake Recipe
As you can see, a rose cake looks intricate, beautiful, and visually stunning. It’s SO easy you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself! I really love making this red velvet rose cake, not just for the wow factor, but because it tastes spectacular too!
- I love the unexpected addition of a fluffy cinnamon buttercream nestled between the red velvet layers. (It’s even more of a wow factor than the piped rose frosting.)
- You’ll love the delicious chocolate undertones, the tang of buttermilk, and that heavenly melt-in-your-mouth crumb.
- We all love a brilliantly hued red velvet cake made from scratch; soft, moist and tender.
- Everyone will love that piping rosettes on the cake is easier than icing a smooth birthday cake–EVERY day of the week!
- Anyone will love receiving this gorgeous red velvet rose cake, special occasion or not!
The post Red Velvet Cake & Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting Recipe appeared first on TidyMom®.