Pumpkin Magic Bars are a fall twist on Hello Dollies. Layers of rich toffee, creamy cinnamon chips, toasty coconut, and crunchy pecans covered in a velvety spiced pumpkin all on a snappy ginger crust. Set aside one of these pumpkin cookie bars for yourself because they will “vanish!”
Need another dessert bar recipe? Check out timeless Raspberry Almond Bars, classic Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars, and stop-the-presses Triple Chocolate Caramel Bars. If you’re still in the “pumpkin-anything mood,” don’t miss our Spiced Pumpkin Bars W/Browned Butter Icing.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why You’ll Love Pumpkin Magic Dessert Bars
Do you like Magic Bars, Hello Dollies, or 7-Layer Bars? (Basically, the same cookie bar recipe with different names.) If you do and you’re a fan of pumpkin, you are going to L-O-V-E pumpkin magic bars!
- Full of velvety pumpkin, contrasting textures, and a creamy smooth toffee undertone, it’s pumpkin heaven!
- Pumpkin magic bars take front and center when a last-minute invite calls for an impromptu dessert idea.
- Ten minutes to throw together, a company-worthy dessert ready to go in under an hour.
- A great addition to family potlucks, Sunday brunch, or hosting a work meeting.
- More than just a cookie bar, seven-layer pumpkin bars are a taste of magic!