Pecan Tassies (Mini Pecan Pie Bites)
Pecan Tassies are simple, scrumptious, and oh-so-special! A nutty bite-size treat with a buttery, slightly tangy crust filled with sweet pecan pie filling. These classic mini pecan pie cookies are always a hit at parties, showers, cookie swaps, and holiday dessert trays.
It wouldn’t be the holidays without a few pecan recipes making an appearance! Want a pecan side dish for the Holidays? Try our Smokey Cheese Ball (rolled in pecans), Pecan Pie Glazed Carrots, and Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Cinnamon Pecan Crunch.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why You’ll Love This Pecan Tassie Recipe
These irresistible little bites of pecan pie always made an appearance during the holidays when I was growing up. I hope you and your family love this recipe and use it in your holiday baking.
- Pecan tassies are perfect for holiday platters.
- Can be made in a mini muffin pan, regular-size muffin pan, or a mini tart pan.
- These mini pecan pies freeze really well.
- Mini bites mean room for other holiday goodies!
- Handheld, and dare I say, too easy to grab one on the go!
The post Pecan Tassies (Mini Pecan Pie Bites) appeared first on TidyMom®.