This tried-and-true Peach Cobbler recipe is easier than pie! Use fresh or frozen peaches so you can enjoy peach cobbler year-round. Serve it with a scoop of ice cream for the perfect dessert.
This is summer’s favorite dessert, so naturally, it pairs perfectly with any and all of your go-to summer bbq dishes. I love to serve this up with my Amazing Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Caprese Pasta Salad, Elegant Meat and Cheese Board, and Aperol Spritz for the adults.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Why You’ll Love This Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe
One of my favorite things about summer is breaking out all my favorite summer recipes. This recipe, made with frozen peaches, can be thrown together at any time of year. Now seems like the perfect time to make a homemade peach cobbler, whether it’s a treat yourself kind of day or you want to bring a fresh peach dessert that wows at your next event.
- EASY PEASY. This flavor-packed peach cobbler recipe is perfect for novice bakers.
- FOOLPROOF. Use frozen or fresh peaches every time for a golden peach cobbler any time of the year.
- QUICK. You can throw together a delicious homemade cobbler in under 10 minutes with a few ingredients and minimal effort.
- STEALS THE SHOW. Serve peach cobbler with frozen or fresh peaches warm out of the oven!
- IDEAL WEEK NIGH TREAT. This peach cobbler recipe perfectly serves a family of 4-6.