There is nothing quite like fresh zucchini and chicken. Couple them with tasty green curry and you have a winning combination!
Chicken & Zucchini Green Curry
- 1 lb. Chicken Breasts Bite-size pieces
- 1 Large Zucchin Chopped
- 1 Small Onion Sliced
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk Canned
- 2 Tbs. Green Curry Paste More/less to taste
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 3-4 Handfuls Spinach
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut milk into a wok or large pan and add the onion. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add green curry paste, mix well, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the stock and the rest of the coconut milk, mix it, and bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Next, add the chicken breast and cook for 5 minutes, then add the zucchini and cook for another 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Lastly, add in the spinach and cook until wilted, for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle with coriander leaves to serve.
Best paired with a portion of jasmine rice. Top with optional coriander leaves.