Looking for an amazing low-carb way to enjoy burritos? This will quickly become a family favorite!!
Burrito Zucchini Boats
Enjoy more of the meat and less of the carbs.
- 3 Zucchini halved length
- 2 Tbs Extra virgin oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced well
- 1 lb Ground beef
- Chilli powder
- Ground cumin
- 1/4 Tbs Paprika
- Black beans
- Cherry tomatoes Well chopped
- Monterey Jack cheese Shredded
- Cilantro Chopped - garnish
- Heat up the oven up to 350 degrees and cut the zucchinis lengthwise. Scoop out all the inside material of zucchinis and sprinkle some salt and pepper on them, along with 1 spoon of oil and place them in the baking plate. Bake them for ten minutes, until they are bright green.
- Now add the beef in a wooden skillet and cook it well in the heated oil until it’s not pink anymore, around 6 mins.
- Now add chilli powder, paprika and cumin and stir the meat with it, Now sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. And cook it a bit in the heated oil with wooden spoon.
- Put the meat mixture in the zucchinis and top them with cheese, Now bake the zucchinis for 15 minutes. Serve after garnishing with cilantro.