Broccoli Cheese Soup
This classic soup is perfect on a chilly day. It’s super easy to make and tastes amazing!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 heads broccoli divided into florets
- 1 potato peeled, cut into cubes
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Place a medium-sized pan over a medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and cook for 5-7 minutes, add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Add the celery, broccoli and potato, and season with salt and pepper. Pour in the vegetable stock and cover with a lid. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Now add in the milk and blend the soup with a stick blender until smooth. Finally add the cheese and stir until it has melted. Serve immediately.
Storage: After cooling completely, store in airtight containers in the fridge for up to 4 days.