Do your friends turn their noses up at your Vegan cuisine? Have them give these a try and they may sing a different tune!
There is really nothing like a good baked apple to satisfy a sweet-tooth craving. This tasty dish is sure to do the trick!
Baked Cinnamon Apples [VEGAN]
- 2 Large Apples Cored, diced
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 TBS Pure Maple Syrup Divided
- 3 TBS Coconut Oil Melted, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a small baking dish with a little coconut oil. Set aside.
- Toss the apples with the cinnamon and a tablespoon of maple syrup and pour into the prepared baking dish. Spread apple mixture into an even layer and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the almond flour, melted coconut oil, and remaining maple syrup. Stir to combine thoroughly, then evenly spread the mixture over the cinnamon apples.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender, approximately 25 - 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for a couple minutes before serving. Enjoy!