Mornings can be hectic. Sometimes, it would be nice to have some great protein options that don’t require a lot of prep time. You will love these grab-and-go bacon wrapped egg cups. They are so easy to make and can be done days in advance. With only 3 ingredients, we can’t make it much easier than this!
Bacon Wrapped Egg Cups
- 12 Strips Smoked bacon
- 12 Medium Eggs
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Wrap the bacon on the inside of each muffin so that it covers the sides completely and creates a basket for the eggs. Using a pair of scissors, cut the bacon that sticks out of the tin. Use those pieces of bacon for the bottom of the basket.
- Place the bacon in the oven for around 7-8 minutes. Remove it before it starts to get crispy.
- Next, crack 1 egg inside of each basket and place the baskets back into the oven. Bake for another 10–15 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs cooked.
- Once ready, season with ground black pepper and enjoy.