This amazingly simple recipe takes less than 5 minutes to cook. Pineapple beef stir-fry is so simple to make and tasty to eat! Its sure to be hit at your next family dinner!
5-Ingredient Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry
- 1 Tbs Coconut oil
- 1 Lb Beef flank steak thinly sliced against the grain
- 2 1/2 Cup Pineapple chunks
- 3 Tbs Tamari or coconut aminos
- 3 scallions sliced thin
- Heat the coconut oil in a large high-sided skillet or wok over high heat. Add the beef and pineapple and season with a small pinch of salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Stir-fry the beef and pineapple over high heat until the beef is cooked through and the pineapple develops a slight golden color, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tamari or coconut aminos and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, or just until the mixture is warm and bubbly. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Remove from heat and stir in the scallions. Transfer to individual plates and serve immediately. Enjoy!